1. Paul avatar

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 11:31 PM, Paul said:

Amazing. So excited to see yinz at Merriweather

2. watchtower41 avatar

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 6:04 PM, watchtower41 said:

I really need to get to Jazzfest one of these years....

3. IAMMARTI avatar

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 2:57 PM, IAMMARTI said:

One of my absolute FAVORITE moments at Jazz Fest 2012. :)

4. e_gregt avatar

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 4:05 AM, e_gregt said:

Killer version of Golden. I wish we could get the Nashville version that was similar.

5. Fully avatar

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Fully said:

Are they having a competition as to who can have the most amazing hair. Even Tom is growing his longer. Also, Carl, that shirt. There just aren't words to express the seafoam green-ness of ruffledom of that shirt.

6. midwesternicecreamgirl avatar

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 4:06 AM, midwesternicecreamgirl said:

Agreed, the change to Golden is perfection.

7. O(bie) Is The One That Is Real avatar

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 12:59 PM, O(bie) Is The One That Is Real said:

What an amazing first MMJ show for my wife & I (Been waiting for the guys to come to Utah)! It's great to be able to see these clips, takes me right back. I loved Jazz Fest. I agree it would nice to see the whole thing again. Guess we'll just have to go see them again soon (like in Denver).

8. O(bie) Is The One That Is Real avatar

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 12:59 PM, O(bie) Is The One That Is Real said:

9. sweatboard avatar

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 5:35 AM, sweatboard said:

ha, Good God! The change Jim made to Golden is worth the price of admission. Carl truly deserves to be a part of this band.....His hair alone has taken on a whole new level. I really wish the Don Dante from this show was in video form, it was truly epic...I know that word should be used carefully when it comes to this band but I have no problem expressing how it blew my mind audio wise....I needs the video internet controllers!!!! MAKE IT HAPPEN!

10. mgobugsy avatar

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 1:09 PM, mgobugsy said:

Where can we get a video of the whole show? Intimate shows are so cool!