1. Sarah T avatar

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 5:41 PM, Sarah T said:

How do I get tickets for the Chicago Millenium Park show?

2. Highly Suspicious avatar

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 7:13 PM, Highly Suspicious said:

How do I get pre-sale camping for Somerset WI show...wasnt even an option in Roll Call...? and site asks for code...?

3. My Morning Jacket jacket avatar

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 4:37 PM, My Morning Jacket jacket said:

Just tried to get tix for Raleigh show and only genera admission tix left as someone else already noted. How can that be?

4. apkassis avatar

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 4:29 PM, apkassis said:

I was in on the Roll Call presale as well for Philly right when it went on, and without a seating chart available on the page, I now find that I was duped into buying seats some 40 rows back, under the balcony no less. I truly believe I could have gotten better seats at the general sale on Ticketmaster. Not happy with Roll Call either.

5. garycozz avatar

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 4:27 PM, garycozz said:

Raleigh presale only shows general admission tix available - can that be right???

6. benjaminmkane avatar

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 10:11 PM, benjaminmkane said:

Disappointed as well with the presale. Had 2 great seats for Philly and then got an error message.. ended up losing my good seats and getting 2 med
    iocre tickets. Lame.

7. JSF3000 avatar

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 7:40 PM, JSF3000 said:

Sorry MMJ, PreSale was a let down. Kept getting kicked out and receiveing an error screen. Best tix available by the time I could get them was 20th row behind the HUGE PIT in Atlanta. Not happy about being a Roll Call member today.

8. iMac_man avatar

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 7:11 PM, iMac_man said:

Process worked fine- grabbed tickets to Alpharetta and Charlotte! Would have grabbed Soundcheck in Charlotte if it had been offered- did get it in Ga though. See y'all then!

9. TBrewCO avatar

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 4:47 PM, TBrewCO said:

I feel ya. Had 3 reserved to each Red Rocks, hit checkout, put my info in, and got an error screen. Went back, tried again, same thing. Now nothing. The support channel did nothing either. I hope members get a chance to get tickets again before the scalpers get them all.

10. Flo614 avatar

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 4:27 PM, Flo614 said:

The presale was a pain. I had 2 to each red rocks, got to the CC screen then got kicked back to previous screen twice. Woulded let me log in through Paypal either. Dissapointing.